Jet Fighters International and L-39C Albatros Fighter Jet FAQs
We know interested parties will have many questions about our fighter jet services. Here are the answers to the most-asked questions we receive from clients.
- YES – All levels of ground and air training are conducted by an FAA-certified instructor pilot with many hours of accident-free experience.
- YES – You will fly and learn from a certified, experienced instructor pilot who will demonstrate the experience and rush of piloting an actual high-performance military jet trainer aircraft.
- Jet Fighters International provides pilot training for private, commercial, corporate pilots and airline transport pilots.
- YES – In order to enjoy the thrilling experience inside our jet fighter aircraft, individuals must hold a private pilot’s license or better.
The final decision over who can fly and train in the Jet Fighters International L-39 is made by Gary Solkovits, our FAA-certified L-39 instructor pilot; and he follows the applicable FAA regulations to the letter for your safety. Basic FAA qualifications for prospective jet fighter trainees are as follows:
- A current pilot’s license
- Verifiable flying experience
- Good basic health
- Able to meet basic height, weight and TSA restrictions
- Sign a release of liability with Jet Fighters International
- Training is available year-round by appointment in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Gary Solkovits, our founder, is an experienced pilot who is certified by the FAA to conduct flight training in L-39 jet fighter aircraft. Gary has thousands of accident-free flight hours because of his dedication to safety.
- Your total cost will depend on previous flight experience and the training you choose to receive, but our pricing starts at $2,995 USD.
- In most cases, yes. Jet Fighters International personnel must approve all guests in advance for safety and security reasons. Guests may not be granted access to all areas of our training facility.
- YES – But, so is crossing the street or driving to work every day. Jet Fighters International uses the best maintained aircraft and a highly trained and experienced pilot, because your safety is our biggest concern. However, you must assume all risks. You will be required to sign a release of liability form before any flights or training begins.
For more information, browse our website or call Jet Fighters International at 954-648-1955.